Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Back! From the Fair

It feels like forever, from the last time I blogged. I was 34 years old the last time I did, now I'm 35. That's a long time! Well, actually, my birthday came and went and busy has been the name of the game. Between Mom visiting, checking in with friends, and working on the usual house projects, I neglected the blog. Over the next few days I'll be posting a pic here and there to pay it back, in spades hopefully. Today's update...Cara & Brent (plus their awesome kids) took Lindsay and I to the Puyallup Fair. It was the first time I'd ever been, oddly. Loved it. Too much fun, too much to see, too much food. With all that food - you can watch me grow (round in the middle). This poor guy won't be round in the middle too much longer. How depressing would it be to have your butcher cuts drawn on your side?

No comments: