Monday, July 16, 2007

The Long Way Down

I spend a lot of my time living vicariously through other motorcyclist's blogs. I'm not exactly sure why, the easy answer is it's a hobby and I like the feeling I get when I ride, but specifically what about it is so appealing? I'm not sure, but I think it's the optimism that motorcyclists have, possibly the introspection too. Not sure. Whatever it is it's got me wanting to take an epic ride. Recently I had a mini epic ride with my buddy JP, and it only stoked my interest in covering big ground. I'm talking across the US. Canada to Mexico might be nice. What about going big and heading off to NYC from Seattle? But then the reality. The logistics for one. Lindsay for two - I'd love to take her along with. Anyways, the long ride bug is there. Anyone want to take bets on if it'll happen this year?

No comments: