Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Real Business Trip of the OC

I'm on the road, for work, a lot lately. There's good and bad about it. I don't like being away from Lindsay and home, but I recognize that it's a privilege to travel on someone else's dime, and most of all I really feel like I'm improving Amazon each time I get to spend some quality time with a vendor. I was in LA last week, and here are a few of my camera phone pics, for your viewing pleasure.
It was raining as I landed at LAX...and sunny in Seattle.
A trip to In & Out Burger for some local chow.
A tour of the factory and some meetings with some tech heavy hitters. This is my clean suit for the chip room.
Down to Laguna Beach for some fancy dinner. This was the view at dusk from the restaurant.

A bit to chilly and windy to be on the restaurant patio, but it was nice to see the water.

No comments: