Thursday, August 2, 2007

Play Ball! Suite!

The weather has been particularly good here in the last few days, and our luck has been as well. Last week I had accepted an invitation, along with a few other people from work, to go to a Mariners game with a large Electronics vendor after work, watch the game, and chat about their products. At the last second I got word from a fellow cube dweller that there was an extra ticket to the game. Luckily I was able to snap it up and take the charming and beautiful Lindsay along. As expected it was a wonderful time as the vendor had purchased a private suite at the ballpark, complete with fully stocked open bar, all kinds of food, programs and everything. Unfortunately we had to leave a early to make it home to let the dog out, but all-in-all it was another nice time at the ballpark here in Seattle, made especially good because Loo was there too.

I'm ruined now that I've done a game in a suite. Free beer and food from comfy padded chairs is the way to go!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

You totally got a picture of me pigging out on that awesome bean dip....sneak! I couldn't tear myself away from the food.....what baseball game?
PS: Your kind words are so sweet.