Sunday, May 20, 2007

Something's Fishy

Been kind of quiet on the home front lately. One fish is to blame.

I had dinner last Monday with a vendor from work, at a downtown restaurant called
Purple. Nice place, great wine selection. Side bar (pun?) I had no less than 4 different riesling wines whilst there. From Germany, Australia, New Zealand and of course the home town Yakima Valley - a great education. Anyways, I also had the special, the grilled salmon. Near the end of it I noticed that it was really undercooked, and while this is great for sushi, a little voice in my head gave me a warning to stop eating, but it was too late. I'll spare you the details, but I'm not eating much these days thanks to what feels like a punch in the GI from said fish. Dang fish. You won.

Speaking of purple. Enjoy this other purple site. It's so...purple.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

oooooooooohhh. that does NOT sound plesant.